DesignerInterior

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » DesignerInterior » 3DS MAX » Let's stop the war in Ukraine. Appeal to Users

Let's stop the war in Ukraine. Appeal to Users

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 12

Hello Members,

I wonder how to reach the consciousness of the Russians and make them realize that every day in Ukraine RUSSIAN SOLDIERS DIE and military equipment is being destroyed on a mass scale. Why destroy and demolish when you can build and create a new, better world.
WAR is suffering, crying, sadness and death, do you have any ideas to convince Russians that Vladimir Putin should retire, bask in the sun somewhere in warm countries and end this bloody conflict in Europe.

It is a great idea to select random companies from Russia on Google business cards and add opinions about anti-war content and make people in the country aware that Putin is doing wrong.

Please take a moment to select a random company on the Google map and add your opinion about anti-war content.

It is also worth informing Russians about the possibility of VPN connections because Russia is blocking a lot of content on the Internet and sowing sinister propaganda by not giving people access to real information

Peace be with you!
Thank you
Tomasz Jerzy Michałowski
Poland

It's appropriate time to make some plans for the long run and it's time to be happy. I've read this submit and if I may I desire to recommend you few fascinating things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things approximately it!

If you are going for best contents like I do, just pay a quick visit this website daily because it offers feature contents, thanks

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website so i came to “return the favor”.I'm attempting to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a co-worker who has been conducting a little homework on this. And he in fact ordered me dinner due to the fact that I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to talk about this issue here on your blog.

I love what you guys tend to be up too. This type of clever work and exposure! Keep up the good works guys I've added you guys to   blogroll.

you are actually a just right webmaster. The web site loading pace is incredible. It sort of feels that you're doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are masterpiece. you've performed a fantastic task on this topic!

I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The site style is wonderful, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon everyday. It will always be exciting to read content from other authors and use a little something from other sites.

Do you have any video of that? I'd love to find out some additional information.

Вы здесь » DesignerInterior » 3DS MAX » Let's stop the war in Ukraine. Appeal to Users

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно